With a hot tub, fireplace, comfy beds, an enormous deck, and outdoor and indoor showers, El Nidito not only provides the basic amenities but also the little extras that will make your stay ultra-relaxing. The main house has a full bed and a twin bed, with plenty of room for a couple or small family. A full bathroom and stocked kitchen border the living area and each has large windows with wonderful views of the valley. The separate cabina, only steps away from the main house, has a queen bed and twin bed, along with a half-bath and easy access to the full bathroom. The house is equipped with dial-up internet, a washer and dryer, telephone, secure storage areas, and plenty of space for parking.
A multitude of outdoor activities are located within an hour's drive:
- Take a canopy tour through the rainforest and get a bird's eye view of the Arenal Volcano.
- Mountain bike through some of the world's most challenging terrain.
- Ride horseback through farmland and forest to swim under a waterfall.
- Relax in hot spring pools with a piña colada.
- Get big air while kiteboarding.
- Hike along streams while groups of howler monkeys nap above you.
- And after all that, unwind in the hot tub at El Nidito with a homemade margarita and enjoy the sunset.